Human Resources Policy
- Proceeding with a human resources policy that places people at the center as an important value,
- To create participatory and learning organizations that can adapt to changing world conditions and business systems in line with the organization's strategic plans and objectives,
- In line with the company's goals, to select qualified manpower considering the needs of not only today, but also future days,
- To make continuous education an indispensable policy to support the work and private life of employees, to see education and development as an investment in human resources,
- Rewarding success, encouraging and rewarding project work, supporting and encouraging new ideas,
- To create a value-oriented management structure that supports initiative use, rewards performance and ensures employee satisfaction,
- Performing the right talent analysis, creating and managing the talent pool, to create the leaders of the future,
- To create a fair, open and transparent organization that respects personnel personality,
- Taking preventive regulatory and disciplinary measures instead of prohibitions,
- Implementing a fair and competitive pricing system within the company,
- Strengthening the trademark image of Sertrans in and out of the organization.
- Functional competencies,
- Inclined teamwork and job motivation,
- Corporate compliance and managerial competence.