Sertrans Offers Value-Added Services Specific to Your Project
No matter how complex and demanding your needs are, Sertrans will find a special solution for you. You just focus on your business and growth. Sertrans manages your inventory for you and ensures they reach the endpoint. It offers you various value-added logistics services specific to your project, such as packaging, boxing, kitting, gift-wrapping, custom box, and label applications. Sertrans facilitates your business and adds value to your trade with value-added services tailored to your needs.
Much More Than Storage
Value-added services (VAS) of Sertran offer you much more than storage services. Sertrans promises efficiency in your operations by managing your entire logistics process with a wide range of services, including product ironing, assortment, labeling, and quality control processes.
- Control of expiry date, lot, and serial number,
- Returns logistics,
- Season-end return collection and acceptance,
- Suspended and parcel transportation,
- In-package handling,
- Quality control,
- Collecting products and raw materials from the manufacturers,
- High level of hygienic conditions,
- Short-term campaign studies,
- Preparing promotional products,
- Preparing sets,
- Storage on a product basis,
- Storage in a special section,
- Insertion of user manual and warranty document,
- Quality control before shipment,
- Small assembly services,
- Product barcode and security labeling,
- Distribution suitable for pallet and parcel systems,
- Logistics and storage of bulky, heavy, non-standard, sensitive, fragile items.